Our vision is to communicate to as many people in the community as possible the importance of learning life saving skills. To do this we need we need ambassadors to support us. Ambassadors are volunteers in the community who support training and fund raising events.
Duties would also include:
- Helping set up training sessions by ensuring all equipment is present, clean and working.
- Organising delegates and assisting them during practical activities such as practicing CPR on training manikins.
- Helping us with publicising the charity and its’ aims.
We would offer ambassadors initial training in the subjects we cover in our courses and should they show an interest in presenting we can help them with this and provide opportunities to practice.
We will provide enhanced DBS checks for ambassadors joining us.
Ambassadors will be offered a probationary term with our charity and we would expect a reasonable commitment of attendance at our training courses. The positions are voluntary hence unpaid, and we are not able to pay any expenses, travelling etc.
Who should apply?
- Anyone over 16 years old. (If you are supporting training in schools or with vulnerable individuals, we will carry out a DBS check)
- Individuals passionate about enhancing the knowledge and understanding of the general public regarding life saving skills
- Those who are willing to support fund raising events
Interested? Want more information? Then contact us